Please see a list of jobs available
Last updated at 2:57 PM 27/05/2015 by Lauren Blacikmore
Tenant Find service (£300 inclusive of VAT)
This service is for landlords who wish to collect their own rent and deal directly with the tenant for the duration of the tenancy. What is included?
• We will arrange Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) and Gas Safety Certificate (CP12) charged at tradesman rate
• Arrange and carry out viewings with suitable tenants
• Carry out thorough Tenant Checks – Obtaining references from current Landlords and employers to help ensure you get reliable tenants who can pay on time and treat your property as you would expect.
• Prepare the tenancy agreement and arrange signing.
Rent Collection service (8% of the monthly rent inclusive of VAT)
This service is similar to our Full management service but, without property maintenance. After finding you a tenant, the landlord will manage and arrange any repairs. What’s included?
• Collect the rent from the tenant each month and transfer the income direct to your account.
• Deal with tenant rent arrears and other legal aspects
Full Management service (10% of the monthly rent inclusive of VAT)
This is the complete property management service where we will care for your tenant and your property throughout the tenancy. As well as the Tenet Find service, we also manage the following:
• Lodge the tenant’s bond to the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) (a Government approved scheme)
• Carry out a full inventory with photographs at the beginning and end of the tenancy with your tenant.
• Collect the rent from your tenant each month and transfer the income direct to your account.
• Manage and arrange any necessary repairs.
• Inspect the property periodically and provide you with feedback.
• Provide tenants with notice at the end of the tenancy.
• Deal with legal aspects of the tenancy/property, including evictions, non-payment, harassment or problems with squatters.
Deposit and Inventory service (£100 inclusive of VAT)
Take the hassle out of dealing with deposits and disputes and leave it to us. This service includes:
• Lodging the tenant’s deposit to The DPS.
• Carrying out a full inventory during the ‘Check-in’ and ‘Checkout’ process with the tenant to protect from any deposit disputes. If there is a deposit dispute, we will resolve the issue directly with the DPS on your behalf.
Application Fee (£250 exclusive of VAT)
Once you have found your perfect home, you must secure it with a £250 non-refundable application fee. This fee is charged per household and covers the cost of administering the set up of the tenancy, including the referencing for all tenants and any guarantor - A credit check will be carried out to view your payment history. The current affordability ratio is 2.5x the monthly rent e.g. if the rent is £500pcm, you should be able to provide minimum earnings of approximately £1,250 per annum. If you cannot meet this criteria, you can either pay 6 month’s rent in advanced or add a guarantor. Before you proceed with securing a property, please make us aware of any issues that may be raised during credit references; such as any missed payments or CCJ’s – This way, we can evaluate your likeliness of passing the requirements before taking your fee. Your first month’s rent and bond (usually equivalent to one month’s rent) must be paid via bank transfer and funds cleared.
At We Can Group, the valuation of your property is free of charge. Our fixed price sale fees start from only £995* this is inclusive of all advertising including photographs, accompanied viewings and negotiating offers. It is a legal requirement that all properties are marketed with an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) which gives your property an energy efficiency rating. We Can Group can organise this for you via a trusted third party company and charged at their service rate of £75 inclusive of VAT.
*subject to property sold price; Under £80,000 - £995 inclusive of VAT, Over £80,000 - £1,495 inclusive of VAT.
Awards won by We Can Group
Individual Branch Awards