Tim Buxton
    Paul Stephens
    Harry Kellie
    Elizabeth Lowther
    Benjamin Coulston
Established in 2008 and with offices in Alton, Farnham, Godalming, Grayshott and Haslemere, we are a totally independent estate agency focusing on marketing properties on the Surrey/Hampshire/West Sus Read full description...Established in 2008 and with offices in Alton, Farnham, Godalming, Grayshott and Haslemere, we are a totally independent estate agency focusing on marketing properties on the Surrey/Hampshire/West Sussex borders.
Apr 23,2013
Richard Santos
By: 'Dee Rudland'
Apr 23,2013
His fully managed skill is sadly lacking. The only good thing I can say is that the rent was always paid on time,as was their commission!He was not interested in getting me a suitable settlement when the tenancy ended Just said to me" was it worth it seeing as I was selling"!!The tenants were running a business from my property & had it as the registered office & delivery address-this I have discovered since they left which was in contravention of the tenancy agreement.I never...
Done their job as contracted .
Attached Files
By: Tim B
Apr 23, 2013
Thank you very much for your feedback, although it was less than flattering as a small local company it is very important to us to understand how you experience was so that we can endeavour to raise our standards. I have discussed in detail your thoughts with the head of our lettings team. Thank you also for mentioning and appreciating that the rent was always paid promptly for the four years of the tenancy. It is good of you have been equitable. I understand that you are now dealing with my ...

NAEA ARLA TPOS My deposits scheme

Review statistics

From Landlords From Tenants From Vendors From Buyers Other
167 1 201 2 373 2 248 0 16 1

Job vacancies

Please see a list of jobs available

Agent Fees

No fees set.
Last updated at 9:35 AM 14/03/2017 by allAgents

Complaints Procedure

Warren Powell-Richards
Complaints Procedure
_________________________________________
1. Please raise your complaint with the team member that you have been dealing with. If that team member cannot immediately resolve the issue to your satisfaction then please put the complaint in writing addressed to the Warren Powell-Richards Partner for that particular branch.
2. Warren Powell-Richards will acknowledge your complaint in writing within 3 working days and we will undertake a thorough and full investigation.
3. You will receive a written outcome of the investigation within 15 working days
4. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of that investigation please write to Tim Buxton, Senior Partner, Warren Powell-Richards at either our Alton offices, 78 High Street, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 1EN or via email t.buxton@wprhomes.co.uk. He will undertake a detached, further and full investigation and review the circumstances. If the complaint directly concerns Tim Buxton then we have an independent arbitrator who is a retired managing director of a national firm of estate agents who has agreed to independently review complaints on our behalf. Details will be furnished at that time.
5. You will receive a written statement setting out the review findings and expressing the final viewpoint of the Company. This concludes the Companies internal complaints procedure.
6. From initial receipt of your complaint until the final viewpoint letter should be no greater than 8 weeks.
7. Warren Powell-Richards are members of the Property Ombudsman Scheme. If you are dissatisfied with the final outcome you can refer your complaint to the Property Ombudsman at Milford House, 43 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP. www.tpos.co.uk You have twelve months to do so.
Last updated at 1:00 AM 01/01/1970 by