|From Landlords||From Tenants||From Vendors||From Buyers||Other|
1. Please raise your complaint with the team member that is handling your case. If that team member cannot resolve the issue for you then please put the complaint in writing addressed to the Warren Powell-Richards partner for that particular branch.
2. We will acknowledge your complaint in writing within 5 working days and we will start a full investigation.
3. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of that investigation please write to Tim Buxton, Senior Partner, Warren Powell-Richards at either our Alton offices or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If you are still not satisfied with the outcome we have an independent arbitrator who is a retired managing director of a national firm of estate agents who has agreed to independently review complaints on our behalf. Details will be furnished at that time.
5. If you are still not satisfied with the outcome you can raise your complaint with the Ombudsman for Estate Agents at The Property Ombudsman, Milford House, 43 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 3BP. The Property Ombudsman will launch a full investigation into the circumstances surrounding your complaint and one of their case officers will take a formal review based on documents supplied from both sides.