'

Quality Leads from day 1!

'
Review by: Paul Solomon

'Branch Manager at David Solomon Property Consultants'
Mar 24,2014
We signed up with Zoopla property group late last year after negotiating a unique package with them that would allow us to list both property sales & lettings.

From the first day we listed our properties we got results, plenty of calls and emails.

I remember speaking to a sales rep at Rightmove and I was really struggling to get any sort of discounts or rent reduction period. I also found the packages to be very costly, not exactly what you need when starting up a business.

In regards to both our short and long term goals Zoopla understood that we mainly focus on lettings at the moment and we would branch into sales more. We have found dealing with Zoopla to be a breath of fresh air.

Advice when listing your properties. Spend time by taking high quality pictures and a use an accurate description, as tenants/buyers will state what you have said in the advert.

When it comes to marketing our properties Zoopla are very good at supplying quality leads.

Another aspect of Zoopla pro we are happy about is that calls that come through are automatically recorded so you can follow up and monitor the customer service of your staff.

The comparable report comes in handy when conducting market appraisals. You get a few landlord enquiries, not as much as Rightmove but they are getting there.

I think for anybody starting up in the business Zoopla is the best choice as you can battle with the bigger agencies without such a big budget!
Value for money