'

The Perfect Partner!

'
Review by: Lucy Morton

'Director - Head of Resi Agency at W.A.Ellis'
Feb 22,2015
The thought of changing software filled me with dread but testament to the team at Reapit and their attention to detail in the weeks and months leading up to us going live - they guided us through the process smoothly . RPS is the perfect software partner for W A Ellis as it supports our VIP Promise by allowing us to be more proactive, efficient and present our brand professionally. We can now brand our statements, bulk chase outstanding works orders and arrears and e-mail statements and invoices to landlords ahead of money landing in their accounts. We’re benefitting from significant time savings in our accounting processes too. I believe it now takes our accountants less than a minute to reconcile balances, process rent runs and produce HMRC reports. The training and support provided by Reapit is also excellent. I would not hesitate in recommending them to other agents. While they are the most expensive provider in the market, they deliver on all levels – even reconciling to the penny daily.
Value for money
Service
Quality
Would you recommend? Yes

Share on:
By: Simon Whale
Apr 15,2015
Lucy, as ever its an absolute pleasure to work with your amazing company on a daily basis.
Reapit