Your Move estate and letting agents in Newton Abbot located at one of the most prominent positions in the town centre with large window frontage providing an excellent showcase for our residential and lettings properties.The Your Move estate agency in Newton Abbot is very much a people focused business and provides a great service for all of our sellers and landlords. We provide a free property inspection for homes in the area, and once instructed we advertise our properties on the Your Move web Read full, a number of leading property portals and the local newspaper.
Your Move

39 Courtenay Street Newton Abbot
TQ12 2QL

Apr 20,2015
Apr 20,2015
Hi As a tenant newly moved in I was unaware (my fault) that YOUR MOVE estate agency would not allow me to choose my own energy supplier and by default I have to go with their choice which is Spark Energy. I have tried to stop the transfer and to make Flow Energy my first choice but I am told that although the gas transfer won't take place for another 3 days, the transfer is in process and I cannot change so I have to go with Spark. Spark tell me that it will take around 3 weeks for the transf...
The agent should not charge for 'Permitted Occupier' fee in addition to the holding fee. The agent should not nominate or pass my details on to any energy supplier but should leave that to me to decide which supplier to use. They should take that out of the agreement form.
I was charged a holding fee of ‚£300 which was not refundable. They also charged me ‚£90 for permission for my son to move in as a "Permitted Occupier". I feel this is an unfair fee and should be refunded to me.
Areas covered
  • Conveyancing
  • Mortgage Advice
Valuation and Fee Performance
100% customers were satisfied with fees % accuracy of agent's valuations
Price range of properties reviewed
Sales No data
  • Min: £0
  • Max: £0

Review statistics

From Landlords From Tenants From Vendors From Buyers Other
0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0

Job vacancies

Please see a list of jobs available

No fees set.