|From Landlords||From Tenants||From Vendors||From Buyers||Other|
Under the Rules and Regulations of The Property Ombudsman, which Robert Stanford Estates Ltd are guided by, we advise you of the following actions that we will take should you wish to make a complaint on any matter regarding a transaction with Robert Stanford Estates Ltd.
1. A complaint should be made in writing to Mr Ben Nicol, Company Director and can be posted to the company address at 2a Dartmouth Road, London, SE23 3XU.
2. Your complaint will be recorded at the time that it is made, and will be acknowledged within 3 working days.
3. Robert Stanford Estates will deal with any representative that the complainant chooses to instruct on their behalf.
4. After your complaint has been acknowledged, Robert Stanford Estates Ltd will conduct a full investigation into the matter. A formal written outcome will be posted out to you within 15 days of the acknowledgement of your complaint.
5. The conclusion of your complaint will include a written statement of Robert Stanfordâs final view.
6. Should you be dissatisfied with the outcome of this report then Robert Stanford are fully accredited by The Property Ombudsman for Sales & Lettings and you may wish to pursue further with them. We would advise you to go towww.tpos.co.uk for further information as to how to proceed with this. Should you choose to take the matter further it must be done within 6 months of the initial complaint.