They are absolutely awful. They're almost completely unresponsive and you have to call and email at least 5 times before you get any kind of response (which usually doesn't solve the issue or answer your query). Examples of queries we've had, the location of our electricty meter (this is still unresolved after 2 years!!!), elevator in the building breaking down which took multiple calls and emails and 4 days to fix. How to change the spotlights in the bathroom (still unresolved). We also had the...
read full review
Comment on agent fees
I rented with Squarefoot lettings from April 2010 - October 2013. During this time, their profesisonal conduct and customer service were both well below par. Issues that I encountered included:
- not following up on maintenance enquiries, including an unsafe gas metre and broken radiator for 18 months
- unanswered emails and enquiries
- very rude behaviour (When I emailed this week to enquire what my deposit amount had been, a member of staff responded: "do you know what deposit you paid...
read full review
What agent could do to change your mind?
- dealing with maintenance problems within a reasonable period of time (i.e. during the tenancy)
- responding to email enquiries in a polite and professional manner, providing the requested information, and treating tenants as paying customers rather than products.
- communicating verbally in a polite and professional manner. I.e. Not stating that requiring housing benefit for a period of 1 month would cast \"aspersions on [my] character\" or accusing tenants of being rude when making a complaint.
- adherance to the Data Protection Act (i.e. not sharing tenant\'s personal information with others)
- Block Management
- Mortgage Advice
Valuation and Fee Performance
0% customers were satisfied with fees
100% accuracy of agent's valuations
Price range of properties reviewed
Please see a list of jobs available
Awards won by Squarefoot Estate Agents, Penarth CF64 1JE