Nick and Gordon Carver Residential is an award winning Estate Agents and Property Consultants providing the highest level of professional service. As well as selling houses we also offer independent mortgage advice, surveying and free valuations throughout County Durham, Tees Valley and North Yorkshire.
Nick & Gordon Carver

14 Duke Street Darlington
County Durham
DL3 7AA

Jul 22,2013
Jul 22,2013
Terrible customer service! Called to ask for a valuation of our home, as my partner and I both work full time and work a good distance from where we live, we asked for a weekend valuation to be told bluntly that they do not offer valuations on weekends. I then asked if it were possible to have a weekday late evening valuation to also be told "no we do not offer them either, perhaps you should think about leaving work early" my reply to this was I am unable to do this as I have a lo...
The estate agent is supposed to be providing a service, why should I drop patients to leave work early, let alone take my precious time off for them to visit my house for 30 minutes to an hour to tell me what price my house is worth! Several other estate agents said I\'m really sorry we no longer value on weekends but I will speak with my manager and see what we can do, they go back to me in minutes saying that they can do 6.30pm on a weekday night. It is little things like this that show which agents care about customers and customer service!
Areas covered
  • Conveyancing
  • Mortgage Advice
Valuation and Fee Performance
0% customers were satisfied with fees % accuracy of agent's valuations
Price range of properties reviewed
Sales No data
Letting No data

NAEA RICS TPOS Move With Us

Review statistics

From Landlords From Tenants From Vendors From Buyers Other
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

Job vacancies

Please see a list of jobs available

Fees

We do not have fix fees, we tailor our fees to each individual client. This is usually dependant on the advertising package they choose to have.
Last updated at 3:48 PM 01/06/2015 by Rachel Carver

Complaints Procedure

We aim to give all our clients the very best service, however if you have not been happy with our service please call us on 01325 357807 or email sales@carvergroup.co.uk, so we can resurrect the problem.
Last updated at 3:48 PM 01/06/2015 by Rachel Carver

Awards won by Nick & Gordon Carver, Darlington DL3 7AA

Branch rankings

Overall

Estate Agents Rankings

Letting Agents Rankings