Customer Complaints Handling
Linley and Simpson aims to provide the highest standards of service to all its customers, but to ensure that your interests are safeguarded, we offer the following:
- If you believe you have a grievance, please write in the first instance to the Branch Manager at the office where your problem originated. Managers’ names and contact details may be found on our website.
- The grievance will be acknowledged within 3 working days, investigated thoroughly in accordance with established ‘in-house’ procedures and a reply sent to the complainant within 21 days of receipt of the letter.
- If the complainant is dissatisfied with the initial outcome, he or she can appeal to the Company Directors.
- Will Linley or Nick Simpson at 56 Street Lane, Roundhay, Leeds, LS8 2ET email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the complainant is still not satisfied, Linley and Simpson offers independent mediation between the complainant and the company via The Property Ombudsman for Lettings.