The following procedure should be adhered to in cases where members of the public have a grievance against Field & Sons or any of its employees:-
- 1. Any questions or complaints should be directed as soon as possible to Sharon Newman (Director) at 54 Borough High Street, London SE1 1XL, tel: 020 407 1375.
- 2. If you have initially made your complaint verbally -- whether face-to-face or on the phone - please also make it in writing addressed to Sharon Newman.
- 3. Once your written complaint has been received Sharon Newman will contact you in writing within fourteen working days. At this stage we will give you our understanding of your case. We will also invite you to make any further comments that you may relating to your complaint.
- 4. Within twenty-one working days of receipt of your written summary, Sharon Newman will write to you, to inform you of the outcome of her investigation into your complaint and to let you know what actions have been or will be taken.
- 5. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your complaint or the outcome of our internal investigation, please contact Mr R Howett (Managing Director, Field & Sons) who will personally conduct a separate review of your complaint and contact you within twenty-one working days to inform you of the conclusion of this review.
- 6. Field & Sons are members of The Property Ombudsman. If we are unable to satisfactorily resolve your dispute with our Company you are welcome to contact the Ombudsman to obtain an independent investigation into your complaint.