Lytham St. Annes, FY8

Lytham St. Annes
Lancashire
FY8 5EW

Performance statistics
Services Valuation Accuracy Fees Satisfaction Min Price of property reviewed Max Price of property reviewed
Sales 100% 100% £0 £0
  • Mortgage Advice
Members of
Latest Properties

No Properties

“This company placed tenants in to my property who were ......”

Dec 10,2014
By: 'qwertyuiop'
Dec 10,2014
This company placed tenants in to my property who were well know to be trouble and of no credibility. They also did not work which was strictly against my requirements for rental. After many, many requests for the company to sort the problems given that ...
This company placed tenants in to my property who were well know to be trouble and of no credibility. After many, many requests for the company to sort the problems given that the tenant had not paid rent for 3 months did they finally send the tenant a removal order. Consequently the flat was wrecked, neighbours were shattered with these tenants. I was left with a bill to fully refurbish my once beautiful apartment. The whole affair cost me thousands of pounds because Entwistle Green did not pay attention to my concerns and requests. They failed to do the things they promised to do. This is on - going but I suggest that you be very wary of the friendly manner which they may initially present the business because as it turns out, not one person helped me from this office of a problem which they caused in the first place. I paid them a lot of money to find and manage a tenant for me. All they did was promise me and to take my money. An absolutely disgraceful affair with ENTWISTLE GREEN OFFICE. ST ANNE'S BY THE SEA .
Attached Filesnbsp;
No fees information available
Kindly note that legally, letting agents need to publish information about their tenancy fees, government-approved redress schemes and client money protection schemes on their website and on third party websites (on which agents are listed). For properties to lease/rent in England, agents need to keep this information up to date and precise on allAgents or specify within the property description.

Complaints Procedure