Chartwell Residential are a vibrant independent estate agency based at Putney Wharf right by the River Thames at Putney Bridge. Chartwell Residential specialise in renting & selling modern apartments throughout South West London and along the river. From our smart riverside offices we have completed hundreds of sales & lets from Barnes to Docklands and have become well known for the personal and professional service we offer to our clients.
Chartwell Residential

15 Brewhouse Lane Putney Wharf, London
SW15 2JX

Properties for Sale
Properties to Rent

“ExcVery satisfied with the serviceelent reception...”

Jul 23,2018
By: 'ROBSON MESQUITA'
Jul 23,2018
I needed Chartwell to rent an apartment and I can honestly say that the professionalism and efficiency of the service was excellent, far beyond what I expected. The agent who assisted me (Hugo Pires) helped me a lot, quickly answering all my questions and helping ...
Fees very goody
Performance Statistics
- Valuation Fees
Sales 100% 100%
Lettings 0% 99%
Price range of properties reviewed
Sales No data
Letting No data

Review statistics

From Landlords From Tenants From Vendors From Buyers Other
0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
No fees information available
Kindly note that legally, letting agents needs to publish information about their tenancy fees, government-approved redress schemes and client money protection schemes on their website and on third party websites (on which agents are listed). For properties to lease/rent in England, agents needs to keep this information up to date and precise on allAgents, either in the Fees Tab Section on your profile page or within the property description.

Complaints Procedure

All complaints to be directed in writing to Caroline Ryan the Branch Manager. All complaints are dealt with promptly and in confidence.
Last updated at 5:25 PM 04/08/2015 by Kevin Woolcott