I enquired by email about a property using the contact on their website. Two days later I had a response with no usual greeting ( Dear ... ), had copied and pasted my email then responded to each point in red lettering. No sign off closing ( e.g. Regards etc. ). Obvious to me I was an inconvenience, despite being a prime, genuine buyer. This response from him also requested me to register with their Company, which I had done the previous day by phone. So no knowledge of this, or communication wi...
read full review
The agent was rude and horrible to deal with. It was her way or the highway and was exceptionally incompetent at communication for a manager.
She had a terrible attitude that led to us reporting her to head office. She since has had a disciplinary but despite this thought it wise to tell us that she "wouldn\'t do a thing differently"
AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
If you\'re the least bit weak minded or naive she\'ll over charge you massively. She wanted us to pay ridiculous admin fees...
read full review
What agent could do to change your mind?
1) learn to communicate effectively
2) sort out your apparent attitude problems
3) don\'t bully students (Queens campus\'s Accommodation Office know about you and want us to provide regular feedback which unfortunately has so far been for us and yourselves very negative)
4) Charge reasonable prices in-line with competition
5) If charging high prices, provide excellent customer service (which has so far been appalling)
6) Try and focus on making customers feel at ease instead of scaring them into signing.
- Block Management
- Mortgage Advice
Valuation and Fee Performance
0% customers were satisfied with fees
% accuracy of agent's valuations
Price range of properties reviewed
- Min: £85,000
- Max: £85,000
Katie Office Manger
Please see a list of jobs available
Awards won by Bridgfords, Stockton-on-Tees TS18 1SY