Stockton on Tees, TS18
100% sales valuation accuracy
100% sales fee satisfaction
100% lettings valuation accuracy
99% lettings fee satisfaction
The two steps to selling your home with the only local award winning estate agent.1. Find out what your home is worthOnline - We have an Instant Online Valuation Tool (robot) which will assist you in gaining an initial idea on the range of potential values for your property.Face ... show more The two steps to selling your home with the only local award winning estate agent.

1. Find out what your home is worth

Face to Face - Remember the Online tool is just a robot so we will ensure every detail is taken into account when assessing the value of your home and firm up those initial figures ensuring you get the maximum value.

Visit - http://www.adoreproperties.co.uk/free-instant-online-valuation. Use the tool and we will then arrange the face to face meeting at a convenient time. If you prefer you may call us immediately on 01642 205023.

2. Choose adore properties - you can relax whilst we do all the work

Our customer reviews on allagents (www.allagents.co.uk/adore-properties) provide proof and reassurance that we are the best at what we do - we SELL properties, without fuss, without stress, and without delay.

We have marketed over £65m of properties steering hundreds of home owners to a successful sale during every market condition since 2011.

You will receive and benefit from; Our knowledge - we know how to sell in any market! Our hands on driven approach to selling property. Our service - designed to suit your needs. Our bespoke marketing packages - catering for every budget. Our eye catching marketing - the best photography. Main Road Office - high volume passing trade.

Our experienced and knowledgeable team treat you as an individual and understand every persons reason for moving is different. You get a personal hands on service ensuring a completed sale with no fuss, no stress and no delay when you instruct adore properties.

We could carry on, however we would much rather talk in person so you can feel our passion for property and customer service.

Call Jeremy on 01642 205023 to book your free, no obligation face to face meeting.

Opening Hours
Address

3 Harper Parade
Hartburn,Stockton on Tees
Cleveland
TS18 5EQ
01642 205023

Performance statistics
Services Valuation Accuracy Fees Satisfaction Min Price of property reviewed Max Price of property reviewed
Sales 100% 100% £0 £0
  • Surveys
  • Conveyancing
  • Mortgage Advice
Members of
TPOS Sales TPOS Lettings TPOS DPS My deposits scheme The Guild Property Redress Scheme
Latest Properties
Images & Videos

“Easily one of the nicest group of people I've met ......”

Mar 21,2017
By: 'Brian Cox'
Mar 21,2017
Easily one of the nicest group of people I've met in my life, very friendly and always wanting to help out. They were very patient and helpful with giving my information and made the process easier and less stressful than I thought it was going ...
Very reasonable for service provided

“I have used Adore Properties as my letting agent for ......”

Feb 06,2017
By: 'LBaines'
Feb 06,2017
I have used Adore Properties as my letting agent for the past six months following a recommendation. I have found this company to highly efficient, always available, helpful and most professional. They offer a very high level of customer care and I will be certainly ...
Agents fees very reasonable
No fees information available
Kindly note that legally, letting agents need to publish information about their tenancy fees, government-approved redress schemes and client money protection schemes on their website and on third party websites (on which agents are listed). For properties to lease/rent in England, agents need to keep this information up to date and precise on allAgents or specify within the property description.

Complaints Procedure

If you have a query or complaint about our services, you should raise it directly with us, and if appropriate ask for any complaint to be considered under our formal internal complaints procedure. If you remain dissatisfied with our final response, after your complaint has been formally considered, or if we have exceeded the response timescales, you may refer your complaint for consideration under The Property Ombudsman scheme (TPOs).
Last updated at 4:22 PM 12/02/2019 by allAgents