Upad.co.uk is the UK's largest online letting agent. Since 2008, Upad has helped over 10,000 landlords find great tenants.

We advertise properties on the major portals such as Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, and many more.

At Upad landlords always have dedicated ARLA-qualified Account Managers to look after them.

If you'd like to know more about how Upad works, you can call us on 0333 240 1220 or visit www.upad.co.uk.

15 Linen House, 253 Kilburn Lane

Properties for sale
Properties for rent
Sep 26,2016
Sep 26,2016
Excellent. I am a small residential landlord and I manage my properties myself. Upad advertise on the main property websites and direct the potential tenants to you via email or telephone, or both as you wish. All you have to do is show the property yourself, which I like to do anyway because I always want to meet the tenants. You can email the tenants first and find out about them before you agree to a viewing. I had over a dozen enquiries and found a suitable tenant within a few weeks. I ...
The fees are a one-off payment of about £100 for a posting on property websites. Very good value.
Areas covered
  • United Kingdom

ARLA NLA TDS SAGEagent

Review statistics

From Landlords From Tenants From Vendors From Buyers Other
1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Job vacancies

Please see a list of jobs available

Agent Fees