Our best value and most popular service is our free tenant find, which includes referencing and tenancy agreement, and is entirely free to landlords.
As an online agent, we operate nationwide and offer landlords the ability to be
Read full description...The Online Letting Agents are exactly what the name suggests; a letting agent operating online. We offer you the quality service you expect from the high street, advertising on all the major portals, including rightmove and primelocation, but without the price tag.
As an online agent, we operate nationwide and offer landlords the ability to be their own letting agents, and have total control over their tenancies.
We have a range of services, from a basic tenant find, to a fully managed service. You can choose as much or as little as your require from our list of services, enabling you to entirely tailor the service you receive.
The Online Letting Agents

Properties to Rent

Feb 13,2012
By: 'Happy landlord'
Feb 13,2012
Great letting agents. I would definitely recommend. I used their free service, which included advertising on rightmove, them arranging the viewings (me doing the viewings), referencing and contract. The house was on rightmove within an hour of me uploading my property to their website. Such ...
Areas covered