• claim your profile
    Simon Crowley
  • claim your profile
    Neil Makhecha
No description available.

27-29 Castle Street
CT16 1PT
01304 202173

Website not available

Properties for sale
Properties for rent
Dec 18,2013
Dec 18,2013
0 people found
this helpful
TERSONS EASTE AGENTS AVIOD My experience with Simon Crowley from the past is that he is a conman. He stated to me that one had to pay fees for one of his places, when in fact this was not the case, £100 I believe. I gave him several months rent in advance on the day I was to move in. I could not move in as he stated to me that there was gas leaks in the boiler. I decided not to take the flat and he went to the bank to give me my money back, but stated I had to pay £100 for the tr...
read full review
Was this helpful? Yes
Sep 24,2012
Sep 24,2012
1 people found
this helpful
DO NOT use this estate agent. They have ignored all of our attempts to get in touch with them, all of which have been for important reasons. We both work 9-5 and have no chance to get in and see them in person and they have ignored all emails in the last year. We highligted clear problems with the property that they missed on our check in and then took 4 months to get something sorted and when finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, we have a couple of other problems and we havent been ...
read full review
What agent could do to change your mind?
answered our emails. given a damn about their tenants
Was this helpful? Yes
Areas covered

Review statistics

From Landlords From Tenants From Vendors From Buyers Other
0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0

Job vacancies

Please see a list of jobs available

Agent Fees

No fees set.

Complaints Procedure

No procedure available.

Awards won by Tersons Estate Agents

Individual Branch Awards

Simon  Crowley - upload your photo Simon Crowley
1 reviews

About Simon No description set View full profile
Neil  Makhecha - upload your photo Neil Makhecha
0 reviews

About Neil No description set View full profile

Opening hours

Find the Best Agent to
Buy, Sell or Rent Property