Smarter Move are your online Estate Agent covering Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire, setting incredibly high standards at market leading fees.

With over 50 years combined experience our professional property experts are here to help you achieve the best price for your property in the shortest amount of time.

Contact us today for your free no obligation valuation.

The Point Granite Way Mountsorrel Loughborough Leicestershire LE12 7TZ

Website not available

Properties for sale
Properties for rent
Jan 07,2015
Jan 07,2015
Really really pleased with the service I received from Smarter Move - I opted for their brilliant low cost £599 selling fee and within 3 weeks had an asking price offer on my house! Most Estate Agents in Loughborough wanted to charge me over £2500!! They listened to me and understood what I required and helped me where I was not sure - I would highly recommend anyone looking for an Estate Agent to contact them and I will be sure to recommend you to my friends and family, thank you ve...
Fantastic! I paid the ‚£599 up front fee and I am so happy as I saved over ‚£2000 over using one of the other agents!!! This has help the wife decide she can afford a holiday now we have moved!!
Areas covered

Review statistics

From Landlords From Tenants From Vendors From Buyers Other
0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0

Job vacancies

Please see a list of jobs available

Agent Fees