From start to finish we felt that Shepherds did their level best to offer us a comprehensive and honest appraisal and sale of our property. Other agents stated that they could get more money for us; however we were recommended to go to Shepherds because in a word they as an office had integrity. It did not matter whom we spoke to; all were absolutely wonderful. I would recommend them to everyone. They deliver what they promise!... read full review
I previously rented out, sold, and now have bought through Shepherds. They helped make the whole process quick and smooth, meeting my numerous requests and questions in a completely professional and friendly manner. Big thanks to Peter and Gareth in particular!... read full review
From my initial phone-call to book a valuation through to the call to congratulate me that my sale had completed, the service, advice, expertise and support provided by all at Shepherds was faultless. I cannot recommend them highly enough.... read full review
The whole team at Shepherds were efficient, helpful, well-informed and courteous throughout what turned out to be a difficult and protracted sale/purchase chain. All communications were acknowledged and dealt with quickly and information was relayed promptly to oursleves and the professionals involved in the purchase/sale chain.
We would very happily recommend Shepherds to others wishing to sell/purchase in the Hertford area.... read full review
The following procedure should be adhered to in cases where members of the public have a grievance against Shepherds or any of its employees:-
1. Any questions or complaints should be directed as soon as possible to David Simpson, MNAEA (Director) at Riverside House, 6 Mill Bridge, Hertford, Herts, SG14 1PY, tel: 01992 551955.
2. If you have initially made your complaint verbally -- whether face-to-face or on the phone - please also make it in writing addressed to David Simpson or by email at email@example.com.
3. Once your written complaint has been received David Simpson will contact you in writing within fourteen working days. At this stage we will give you our understanding of your case. We will also invite you to make any further comments that you may relating to your complaint.
4. Within twenty-one working days of receipt of your written summary, David Simpson will write to you, to inform you of the outcome of his investigation into your complaint and to let you know what actions have been or will be taken.
5. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your complaint Shepherds are members of The Property Ombudsman. If we are unable to satisfactorily resolve your dispute with our Company you are welcome to contact the Ombudsman to obtain an independent investigation into your complaint.