May 11,2011
May 11,2011
The most unprofessional, rude, arrogant people I have ever come across. I can only hope that as the housing market slows, Central's bubble will burst and they will disappear forever, and their staff will be sweeping the streets, which they might just about manage to do. They used us to try and gazump another couple, they have withheld my deposit for 2 months, with no reason whatsoever and nobody who will talk to me about it or knows what is going on, they do multiple 'viewings' on properties where they stand at the door and don't say a word or even know basic details, they swear openly, they slag off their colleagues, they are, in short, total cowboys who are only where they are because of the demand for housing in the area. Don't be sucked in, don't have anything to do with them. To the Director: I am not an estate agent (god forbid); I am a previous tenant and was a prospective buyer. You should be ashamed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London