May 09,2011
May 09,2011
I contacted OBL (Oliver Bond Lettings) in August 2010 to let a 3 bedroom house in Greenwich. I found their service, just honestly no service at all.

They never communicate actions taken by themselves, involving taking money from my rent monies, (which they hang onto) or information vital to the letting process, They never respond to e-mails or letters.I have sent them many e-mails, 3 letters, and have received just 1 e-mail back from them.

They collect rent 6 months in advance from the tenants.. In ADVANCE. It took me 2 months to get any rent payment from them, and in a 6 month period they managed 3 rent payments, all for the wrong rent. OK their commission charge is approx.1 1/2 months rent, but they still owe me money, .

I will never use OBL again, they proved themselves to be totally inept, inefficient, useless and utterly unprofessional.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oliver Bond Office 1! To leave a new review of Oliver Bond Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oliver Bond Office 1