May 11,2011
May 11,2011
I rented with King's Lettings nearly 3 years ago, the property I rented was a house share and by far the nicest house share I'd ever been in! The landlord was a man called Pinder who was professional, polite and very nice person. The communal areas had a cleaner who visited bi-weekly, if there was a problem it was always fixed, I once even walked into the property to find someone fixing the washing machine, I hadn't even realised it had a fault! Upon leaving the property I had problems with the next property I was moving into, Pinder kindly let me stay an extra 2 nights free of charge. Once I had moved out my deposit was returned to me quickly. I'd definitely recommend them!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kings Lettings Office 5! To leave a new review of Kings Lettings Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kings Lettings Office 5