May 10,2011
May 10,2011
My partner and I had a bad experience trying to view a property to buy recently. They had no record of the appointment (I'd spoken to them to arrange it only a few days before), we were then kept waiting while the salesman disappeared, told us the vendor was out - although we walked round a short time later and she was just leaving her house - and said she'd been there all morning. Overall impression was that they didn't feel comfortable (I'm being generous with that reaction) dealing with two men. Yes, a gay couple in London looking to spend quite a bit of money on a new house. Shocking! Generally disinterested, unprofessional and with so many other estate agents on Hoe Street, definitely worth avoiding.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London