May 10,2011
May 10,2011
I have been a tenant at Brockenhurst estates for over 3 years now and I find the above comments quite ridiculous.
I am renting a managed property through this agency and I have to say I have never had any problems with hem at all. They are also very professional and polite and have dealt with any issues in my flat as soon as it was raised with them. They even went out of their way to accommodate my moving in date and moved me in on a Sunday, and even provided with me extras furniture as requested.
I also have a friend who rented through this agency and he has never had any issues with them and got his full deposit within 14 days of moving out the property.
I would recommend this agency to anyone who is looking to rent. I am very satisfied with their services and compare to other agencies I have dealt this they are very friendly, professional and caring for their tenants.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brockenhurst Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Brockenhurst Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brockenhurst Estates Office 1