May 09,2011
May 09,2011
Having previously successfully rented the property on a private basis I was somewhat anxious about using lettings agent. I originally was going to commission 4 lettings agents, but following some disappointing negotiations with these I eventually decided only to use Ludlow Thompson. The main reason for this was the outstanding service I received from Tom Burke. He has excellent inter-personal skills and conducted himself with a high degree of integrity throughout - offering advice and information whenever I needed it. He quickly understood my requirements and made sure these were never forgotten during our discussions and negotiations. He was well supported by Alex Stott, Josh Sperring and Daryl Weston who I had some contact with and they all provided an excellent service whether by telephone of by email. I would have no hesitation in recommending the Lewisham Office to anyone wanting to rent or let. I am very pleased I chose Ludlow Thompson to find tenants and manage the property.

ludlowthompson