May 09,2011
May 09,2011
I have been a tenant in one of their student housing for almost a year now and we have been very impressed with the level of service and organisation of the company, we have always been able to get anything sorted we needed for example the handle fell off one of the doors in the house and they just said no problem and got it mended. They have always been quick with maintenance and have always give us good warning when they want to conduct a viewing. Also they were straight with us and told us everything we needed to know when we first went to view the house and signing the contract. I would definitely recommend Walton Robinson and I shall be using them again in the near future!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Walton Robinson Newcastle! To leave a new review of Walton Robinson Newcastle, please click the link below !
Write a review for Walton Robinson Newcastle