May 09,2011
May 09,2011
I had a very good experience of using Robert Stanford to sell my flat in Forest Hill and I am especially grateful to the effort put in by Malcolm Goes. There were some complications because of the inefficiency of the lender to the people who wanted to buy the flat. But Malcolm handled a tricky situation really well and was instrumental in unblocking delays. I also felt he dealt fairly with me and the buyers. Everything was above board, his advice was honest and straight. It was really important to me that I never got a sense he or Robert Stanford were trying to be greedy. Malcolm was a very refreshing contrast to the poor image estate agents often have. I thoroughly recommend the firm.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Stanford Estates Forest Hill! To leave a new review of Stanford Estates Forest Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Stanford Estates Forest Hill