May 07,2011
May 07,2011
This company are the worst bunch. Unfortunately nothing I can say here is new - it has all been said before and silly me, I did not review their performance till I encountered the agents form hell.

I was rented an apartment for 1055 per week. They have taken my money and a direct debit mandate and I cannot live in the apartment due to damp carpets, no hot water and a host of other problems. They refuse to take my calls and brush me off with canned responses designed to intimidate and delay the tenant. They have refused to provide me the landlords details and I know that there are other ways to get it but as I understand this is against the law and why would they refuse me access to the landlord unless they are doing something really shady.

I must caution you (while I am now living in a hotel and not the apartment I paid them good money for) do not ever contemplate this agency. They will frustrate you. If only there was a way that people like this would vanish.

Buyer Beware. Please do not be another Foxtons Victim.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Sloan Square! To leave a new review of Foxtons Sloan Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Sloan Square