May 21,2007
May 21,2007
How do these people manage to stay in business?

It's not a company I've ever liked to deal with, mainly because of their aggressive selling techniques concerning mortgages & insurance, plus trying to get you to view houses you're not really interested in.

But having sold my house & needing to register with all ea's in the area in my search for a new home I decided I'd have to include them. I called into the local branch this morning & was told by the only person in the office that I couldn't register as there was nobody there right now who could do this for me I don't know what she got paid for, but obviously not for sitting there filling out a registration form.

She reluctantly dug out a couple of property details when I asked her if she could at least give me some blurb on properties on their books. About 4.30pm this afternoon I rang to see if I could make an arrangement to view one of the properties & was told they'd dig out the details & get back to me in a few mins & took my number.

No prizes for guessing that nobody has rung me back. I guess if filling out a registration form is too much trouble, then selling a whole house is far & away too much bother. What a shambles of an outfit.

I'm so pleased I chose a proper ea's to sell my house through.
By: Dano
Jan 22, 2011
Just face it Mann Countrywide are very poor at what they do. I think more training of staff is needed!
By: Bob Wilson
Jun 28, 2008
WHY?? It's unfortunate when other estate agent's feel they have to make up comments like these - the general public tend not to use specific agency terms of "ea's" meaning estate agents and "registration forms" when making their voice heard. Sad state of affairs when it resorts to this kind of pettiness. Bob Wilson

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mann Office 1! To leave a new review of Mann Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mann Office 1