Download Property Smart Leader App
May 06,2011
By: 'Review guerilla'
May 06,2011
JLord just phoned to see if it was ok to show someone round on Saturday. I said yea no worries but check with my flatmate and while you're on don't leave the doors open this time.

As I was explaining what happened last time I was either cut off or he hung up! Phoned back and explained it and he got really arsey and defensive and started claiming that they haven't done any viewings on Zodiac house
yet!! I told him to do one as they clearly have and that their internal communication is complete swag - mentioning the fact that another agent a didn't even know we've been without a shower for 8 months.
By: Customer Relations
Oct 24, 2011
Hi there. I'm sorry that you have been unhappy with the service delivered by Felicity J Lord. If you would like me to look into your complaint then please do email me the details to Debbie.webb@spicerhaart.co.uk mentioning 'AllAgents'.

Felicity J Lord