May 06,2011
May 06,2011
I was extremely impressed with the service Richard and his team at Paul Simon provided through out the process of selling our house. I could not recommend them more highly.

From my wife and I's experience what we found differentiates them most against other agents, including in the area are:

1) Professionalism
Providing regular and consultative updates to set realistic expectations. Everyone in the team familiar with details and able to help whilst proactively reaching out to bring as many potential buyers through the door.

2) Quality
A lot of effort put in to proactively marketing the best features of the property and providing a very comprehensive brochure with more and better quality pictures to show the property in best light. This attention to detail is important.

3) Speed
We needed to sell our property relatively quickly to secure our purchase. In a difficult market place Paul Simon were successfully able to work to this.

All this and still provide a very competitive rate.
Again very impressed and highly recommended.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Paul Simon Residential Green Lanes! To leave a new review of Paul Simon Residential Green Lanes, please click the link below !
Write a review for Paul Simon Residential Green Lanes