Jul 08,2014
By: 'Dissatisfied'
Jul 08,2014
I was extremely disappointed with the service we received from this agency. There were numerous small mistakes that kept adding up to bigger pictures and when I asked for details to be changed or corrected I received emails telling me it was done only to go on the website several weeks later to find it still hadn't been changed according to my instructions. We had 2 properties up with them both of which were valued by the manager and when we hadn't had much interest about 10 weeks later he informed me it was because both houses were vastly overpriced, at the prices he recommended!! We had to call them several times to get any feedback on the few viewings we did have and when I wrote in to complain about all the small things the manager wrote back telling me they were all minor details and I didn't really have much to complain about...this was in the same letter he mentioned my property by the wrong number which when they are selling your house you would hope they would know what number you live at. They had put incorrect information on one of contracts and when I questioned it was told it was tough once it's signed by both parties it can't be changed yet the codes of conduct set down by the ombudsman clearly states terms of business can be changed as long as both parties are in agreement and it is put in writing.
The staff were not the problem here but the managers clear lack of caring and customer service were truly shocking. Needless to say we have ended our contracts and changed agents!!
I ended up doing their job for them so they had certainly not earned the fees they were asking for.
Attached Files