May 05,2011
May 05,2011
I am moving out of my apartment managed by Sheldon Bishop and need a reference letter. I have been calling and emailing consistently for 4 days and no one gets back to me. I have now lost the flat I had a holding on due to Sheldon Bishop!
By: Sheldon
May 09, 2011
In response we DO NOT MANGE this property and so were unable legally to write a reference for this tenancy as we couldn't confirm the payments were up to date as we are not in receipt of this reference. As we indicated to you on e mail which we are happy to provide to confirm this, the landlord was in Cyprus and so she was unable to do the reference we called her to get authorisation to do this and when we eventually got through to her we received a positive response from her. I called the tenant (Andrea, not his girlfriend who wrote this review but did not live in this flat) the same day to indicate it was possible to write this reference and I heard nothing back I assume this is because you no longer need the reference, we did not have to do this for you but we did this to help your situation so it is disturbing to see you write this review.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sheldon Bishop Office 2! To leave a new review of Sheldon Bishop Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sheldon Bishop Office 2