May 05,2011
May 05,2011
Even having read all the bad reviews about DSJ, we still went ahead and put a holding deposit down on a property, so desperate were we to find a decent 4 bed property. I was assured in writing and over the phone time and time again that the money would be returned to me within 10 working days if we didn't decide to go for it. Of course, 3 months has passed and I have only now had the money returned after writing countless letters and emails threatening legal action and calling them every day. Although reasonably helpful when you're a prospective customer, they suddenly become hugely uncooperative and rude when you are trying to get your money back. Definitely definitely stay away from them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David St James Office 1! To leave a new review of David St James Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for David St James Office 1