...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Jul 08,2014
By: 'Gemma'
Jul 08,2014
Having been on the property ladder for the past 10 years, I have dealt with many estate agencies in the past in both a buying and selling capacity. I wish I had known about Turners from the beginning, They were always happy to help and reassure me throughout the stressful times.
The whole team were very professional and proactive, always contactable via phone or email with quick responses.
I was honestly made to feel like my property purchase mattered throughout the entire period from our first viewing through to completion.
I would highly recommend Turners estate agents to anybody buying or selling, its one of life's stressful experiences which was, without a doubt, made easier by the advice and support shown by Lee Hunt and the other team members.

Turners Property