May 04,2011
May 04,2011
The Canary Wharf branch is an absolute joke. Their charges are above and beyond - not clearly explained and just taken from the deposit without permission. Getting this (over charged) deposit back has been an absolute nightmare - they have sat on it for a month. Communication is non-existent. We have seen some of the correspondence between our landlord and MR- all I can say is that they hate their tenants and are desperate to screw them over.

They are aggressive, obstructive and totally disagreeable. Our landlord has forwarded their emails that say they recommend that they evict us with 2 months notice because we underpaid our rent by £2.50 each month - at no point had we been told this by MR. When we have confronted them over this - we get ignored. It seems to me, all they are interested in is reeling you in - get the deposit and their fee and then get you out again - by any means possible. We thankfully have moved with a different agent - our landlord has also decided to re-let his property with another agent. All I can say is - Never ever give your money or time to Morgan Randall ¢â‚¬â€œ they are cowboys.

Morgan Randall