May 03,2011
May 03,2011
The agent who conducted our flat viewing misinformed us about parts of the property we could access. We didn't find out until it was too late, and the attitude was 'tough luck'.

On our moving in day, after providing them with everything they'd asked for, HS suddenly demanded copies of further personal documents such as bank statements. We threatened to pull out of the move and they backed off.

Soon after moving in, numerous faults started to develop. At one point it was insinuated that all of this was my fault! For example, I was told that the oven kept cutting out because I shouldn't be cooking at high temperature!!!

Nothing was ever properly fixed and throughout the tenancy we had to put up with one breakdown after the next. It was horrible, and I wish I had been financially able to leave sooner. Looking back, the bills were so high from faulty appliances; I would have saved a fortune if I did. I felt trapped in this horrible place, intimidated by HS staff and made to feel terrible after asking for anything to be done at all.

Upon leaving, they failed to sort out my deposit and I had to threaten them with legal action to get it back. HS staff are so two-faced ¢â‚¬â€œ they will say anything to get you in a property and then sweet-talk their way around their failures. They will not accept responsibility for anything, and they have a terrible reputation amongst locals. Avoid at all costs.
By: :)
Dec 28, 2011
The First comment was wrote by myself,I used to work for this shite company!they told staff to comment on bad people's reports to find out who it was and to right good reviews to make them look good.I would never advise anyone to rent from them they like to keep their landlords sweet in particular ones as well like a mr Williams if u rented one of his you never got your deposit back I know I did them!my friends sister had one of his properties I pre-warned her that she won't get her deposit back,as it happens when she went to give her notice she was told she had to put it in writing and had to post it she couldn't hand it in the office just plain awarkedness from HS!
By: Tilsley
May 31, 2011
Totally agree with your points. There just seemed to be an attitude of you inconveniencing them if you had any problems. They were incompetent, rude and stuck up. As soon as you were in the property and paying rent and their agent fees, they were not interested, and their customer service was absolutely diabolical. Terrible service, literally non-existent after they had taken our deposit money.
By: smartiepants
May 18, 2011
Really? I had the opposite thank god! I didn't really have many repair issues though in all honesty, the ones I did got sorted. What couldn't you access? I just had a flat so wasn't really much to not access :)
Sorry to hear you had a bad time though, I had a bad time with my last agent!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harvey Scott Estate Agents Shaw Heath Stockport! To leave a new review of Harvey Scott Estate Agents Shaw Heath Stockport, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harvey Scott Estate Agents Shaw Heath Stockport