May 03,2011
May 03,2011
I have found Housesimple to be second to none as agents. I have been in the lettings game for quite some time now and have previously used 'traditional' shop fronted local agents to market my houses. Since finding Housesimple, I have never looked back. They are members of the Property Ombudsman, advertise on all the mail internet portals (including Rightmove and Zoopla), and their customer service is flawless. They are just a really nice bunch of clever efficient people who really DO care about their customers. What a breath of fresh air!!
The phone is always picked up and enquiries passed on immediately. Their web site is effortless to use, and they save me a packet in fees too!! I will always use Housesimple.
No fuss just action!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple! To leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple, please click the link below !
Write a review for Housesimple HouseSimple