May 02,2011
May 02,2011
Rented a property which was meant to be newly refurbished and was given a move-in date. They promised it would be ready. Rang me the day before to say we couldn't move in as it wasn't finished. Didn't give a damn that I had a van booked and everything. Moved in a week later as they advised and it still wasn't ready but I had to move in anyway. Once we were moved in the builders didn't bother finishing it and Victor Michael didn't want to know until we stopped paying rent. Tried to intimidate us into paying but we told em to stick it. They threatened us with court but we went to citizens advice and they put good old Victor in his place. Oh and ask for the fees upfront as they're a serious rip off. Stay well clear of these cowboys!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Victor Michael Leytonstone! To leave a new review of Victor Michael Leytonstone, please click the link below !
Write a review for Victor Michael Leytonstone