Jul 03,2014
By: 'Matthew'
Jul 03,2014
I have rented out my flat through GJM in the past month and retained the agency on a "full management" basis. The flat is a new build and is my pride and joy. I have moved overseas for a job, hence why I needed to reluctantly rent my flat. I had dealt with GJM when buying the flat and had been impressed with them then. It was a logical choice to ask them to help me with the letting.

Paul Morgan and his team have been excellent from start to finish. I should mention everyone I have dealt with at GJM, all deserve credit: Joyce Sorkpor, Oliver Powell, Harvey Asahi and Laura Brown. They are a joined up team who all communicate effectively with each other and me. GJM listened carefully to my brief, found excellent tenants (GJM set up a meeting for me with them before we signed contracts) and ensured the process ran smoothly, particularly after I had left the country. Paul in particular was quick to respond and I felt like he was leading his team well, empowering them to get on with things but always keeping an eye out. I think GJM price competitively on a fully managed let basis, particularly when matched against some of the bigger agents in London.

I hope this standard of service will now continue. On what I have experienced so far, I would recommend other landlords in south-east London to consider GJM.

GJM Property