May 02,2011
May 02,2011
I'm afraid everything that you read on this website is true. I've dealt with a great many dodgy estate agents in my time, but Felicity J Lord are without doubt the worst.

They are pushy, rude, arrogant, unsympathetic and entirely unhelpful. Fortunately, it wasn't necessary to rent with them, as most other estate agents weren't nearly as angry, demanding or overbearing.

From the start, their emphasis was on overwhelming pressurization and they made ridiculous demands, some of which were backed up by claims we since discovered were entirely untrue.

I believe the technical term for this is "lying".
By: Customer Relations Manager
May 03, 2011
Hi Rothcrain

I am sorry you have been unhappy with Felicity J Lord lettings. If you wish to make your complaint formal please email the details to

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 4! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Office 4