May 01,2011
May 01,2011
When we leave our house in June we will be complaining to the local ombudsman complain in the strongest possible terms regarding the poor customer service which we have received from this company. The manner in which we have been spoken to and treated by their employees is appalling.

A number of times our tenants have spoken to *****, we were spoken to very aggressively and rudely. She is something your company should be ashamed of!

Whilst we accept limitations on contractual agreements we do not accept being spoken to in such an unsatisfactory manner nor do we feel that you are representing the landlord in favourable way as we are left with no option than to be brutally honest with any prospective tenants as to the condition of the property and the manner in which the property is currently manged.

We and any of our friends will never use tullys again and are currently writing an article for pugwash (the uni magazine) so every at the uni knows how rude you are.

**Fellow Portsmouth students, if you are reading this go with another company!!**
By: NotHappy45
Dec 11, 2011
Maddie,
I am truly sorry that you are still stuck in a predicament with this company, we were fortunate enough to go with another letting agent and sadly our house has had problems yet they have been dealt with quickly and efficiently and MOST of all, politely.
In regard to the Agents response, I did discuss our unhappiness with you the day I moved out and was simply laughed off. I hope Landlords and those who rent realise what a sham this company is.

Good luck Maddie and to Tullys I hope you go bankrupt, its the LEAST you deserve for letting people live in squalor.
By: Maddie
Oct 19, 2011
Dear Nothappy45, obviously this company do not care about their tennants regardless of their status as myself and my mother are having the same problems with the same member of staff. She is rude, ignorant and downright disrespectful. After the amount of comments, not just on this review site but others, you would think they would take some action against her and she would either make an effort or join the 2.7m unemployed. Unfortunately this company just dont care. My mother is elderly and we are struggling to find a property to accomodate her disabilities so we are stuck. I would hate anyone else to be in this situation. I wish i had found this review site BEFORE i went with them.
By: Tullys
May 16, 2011
I as the Manager have read your review and am slightly bewildered by the comments. You are referring to a member of staff in particular if you had any complaints about staff here, you should have spoken to myself, the Manager, and pointed this out so that I could repremand if necessary the member of staff. We as an agent try our absolute best for our tenants and I would be truly sorry if you did not feel you had a good experience renting with ourselves. Please therefore contact me in person with any complaints/issues you may have as I cannot sort this out for you without knowing the full facts.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tully & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Tully & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tully & Co Office 1