Apr 29,2011
Apr 29,2011
Worst agency I've ever met as a Tenant. Their service prices extremely high, but if you need their help they literally don't do anything for you. Unreliable and careless. Avoid this agency!!!
By: AJ
Jul 03, 2012
We have still had no response to your comments you stated on the 29th April 2011. We can not associate you with any property that we have rented to you and therefore believe this review to be misleading towards Arlington Estates.
By: AJ
Sep 11, 2011
Having just come across this review of our company I am shocked to hear that you have had such a bad experience. Having checked our database I cannot associate your name with any of our previous records. Can you please contact our office to discuss what has made you upset to see if there is anything we can do to rectify this. Alternatively, if this review has been posted by mistake or falsely I wish to have this rectified urgently. Please contact our office imminently? Our service prices are very reasonable to be honest.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Arlington Estates Islington! To leave a new review of Arlington Estates Islington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Arlington Estates Islington