Apr 28,2011
Apr 28,2011
Despicable!!! I have never been so astonished in all my life as to how disgusting the so called manager speaks to people! I don't think I can name but lets just say her parents own the dive that is PLS move me to and she certainly only got the gig for that reason! Rude, interrupts, and never has any logic to anything she has to say.. ever! There are a few nice girls there but other than that terrible. And that's just the customer service, now lets get on to the properties.

I was unfortunate to rent one of the Wilson properties and they all in the office make it clear that they do no like doing repairs or replacing anything. As a result the carpets are threadbare (I viewed a few properties) and filthy (funny considering extra deposit is taken for animals) and they have the cheek to try and (unsuccessfully) take some deposit back off you when you dared leave it cleaner than you found it!! All in all, avoid. I have only heard bad things about them from other unfortunate tenants.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pls Move Me Office 1! To leave a new review of Pls Move Me Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pls Move Me Office 1