Apr 27,2011
Apr 27,2011
Generally very impressed with Housesimple following a recent house sale.

I was very sceptical at first using them but the attractive rates made it worth a try and I am pleased I did.

I was happy showing people around the property which is a pre-req as they are not local and it actually gives me a change to explain key points about the property to sell it further.

The photography and floorplan booking was simple and efficient although I ended up creating my own property description and using some of my own photos to get the look that I wanted. This was promptly & efficiently uploaded to the Internet with the additional floorplan and energy info attached.

House viewing bookings were efficient and well organised. Generally we received feedback from housesimple if it was provided but sometimes they had to chase for this and didn't always let us know straight away. In this case some kind of online tracking tool/status may be useful to have.

During offer negotiations, Alex was excellent in offering impartial advice and liaising with both parties during what could have been a tricky deal but which turned out to be very straight forward. Top marks here!

All other hassles we had were just related to the process involved in buying and selling houses. I could imagine there may be an occasion during a tricky sale when a local agent may ease the stress but for the amount of money saved over a local agent this is something that is worth it IMO.

I would definitely recommend anyone to give them very serious consideration against the other options that are available...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple! To leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple, please click the link below !
Write a review for Housesimple HouseSimple