Apr 27,2011
By: 'not_very_happy'
Apr 27,2011
What a useless bunch. I should have taken it as a sign when the letting agent was half an hour late only to say we were early (we were on time). All the problems I pointed out were meant to be repaired before we moved in but weren't. I think they maybe hoovered, badly. I'm serious, there was a big pile of toenail clippings behind the sofa when I moved it the first time. The kitchen cupboards were filthy and they sneakily increased the rent without telling the landlord. When things went wrong we were forced to contact the landlord directly despite the agency being their representatives because we could never get anyone to answer the phone. Took absolutely ages to get our deposit back too. I wouldn't got back with them even if they offered Edinburgh Castle itself for a fiver.

J & E Shepherd