Apr 27,2011
Apr 27,2011
I have just sold my house with House Network within a week of putting it on the market at the same price as similar houses locally that are still unsold. The cost was under £900 compared with an average of £4000 plus from conventional estate agents! I was pleasantly surprised to find that they also offer all the conveyancing on line - at a significantly lower cost than high street solicitors.

House search web sites

We had to show people round and put the House Network sign up on the front lawn ¢â‚¬â€œ but I am sure we did a better job than a lot of estate agents as WE are the experts on every aspect of our house. The House Network make sure that a great set of photos get posted on all the important internet house search web sites within 48 hours and deal with all the calls and viewing appointments.

House Network discount code

As a satisfied customer I have been given a special referral number ¢â‚¬â€œ when this is entered into the House Network shopping cart or confirmed to their sales team on the telephone they will give you a 5% discount on any order including any add on options. The code is XDFLXJLICK

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone! To leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone, please click the link below !
Write a review for House Network Ingatestone