Apr 27,2011
Apr 27,2011
Tenants beware! I am a tenant renting a property through LD Property Management in Salisbury. Their appalling customer service and shocking rudeness has made me no longer wish to live in this house even though I love it. In addition to financially raping me at the beginning of my tenancy, they are totally incompetent and appear to have very little knowledge of tenancy law, although I sometimes wonder if they do know and are just assuming the tenants are ignorant of their rights.

I have rented from them for 8 months now and every 6 weeks or so I have to contact them about something which starts as a relatively minor issue which then becomes a circular argument and results in me having to contact CAB or Shelter for advice due to the agency trying to break the law. They have turned what should be a quiet and peaceful existence at my rented home into a stressful nightmare. Use at your peril.
By: Evelyn
Mar 09, 2012
I am very sorry if this client had a bad experience with us, most of our tenants have been with us a long time and a lot come to us first if they are moving. However on occassions things certainly go wrong and I cannot answer this fully as I do not know which client this was.

LD Property Management