Apr 25,2011
Apr 25,2011
We had a great (and very refreshing!) experience with these online agents Housesimple. (The review below doesn't make much sense to me especially if they sold the property!). Anyway the idea worked very well for us and I'm happier to show people round myself and we quickly sold for very close to the full asking price back in February.

I was mainly impressed by the following:
1/ How polite Housesimple all were on the phone.
2/ The extensive list of property websites they advertise on.
3/ The client site where we could see the list of feedback building up as well as info to show us how many people were looking at our property.
4/ They helped us all the way and were very professional. Alex who dealt with my negotiation was very professional and polite at all times, which is very different to my experience of High street agents.

All in all I would thoroughly recommend them and I would definitely use these agents again. I am recommending them to all my family and friends!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple! To leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple, please click the link below !
Write a review for Housesimple HouseSimple